Saturday, May 19, 2012

sos challenge #52

this is my first attempt at a waterfall card. I would certainly do it a bit different if I did another. oh well, I was doing it first because I wanted to try the waterfall card and secondly to enter the Shopping Our Stash challenge this week.  I have a BINGO down the N's......  although the colors don't look exactly on, the card has purple, distressing, buttons (embossed)  and jewels.  I'm entering this in challenge  # 52 at http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. this card turned out great...did you use the new Tim Holtz markers on it? like the pastel colour choices...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive made ONE waterfall card. Those are TOUGH! Nice job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the waterfall card! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete