Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SOS challenge

I made this card for a dear lady I have never even met. She is a friend of my sister's and she made her a beautiful afhgan. That was not enough, she decided to make all Ev's sisters an afghan. So when I got home from my trip, I was the lucky recipient of a brand new sage green afhgan, what a surprise. so I whipped up this thankyou card, then discovered that the SOS challange is beasts, bugs, birds this week so I am entering this in their challenge. I used my birds and swirls embossing folder and Tim Holtz paper that I sanded, a bird punch and a bird house stamp (this one I just got) thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous embossing & I love the green/brown colour combo! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this one turned out! that tim holtz paper worked great for your card...and I like the little bird house you cut out and snuck in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is soooooooooo ♥LOVELY♥ i am sure it will be as loved and appreciated as your afghan is!!! i especially adore the way you've got soooo much depth and texture with your embossed background, it's FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete