Thursday, September 29, 2011

SOS # 19

This weeks SOS challenge is to use Black and White and one other color. so I have two cards I wanted to share. the first one has a red background that I stamped with white snowflakes, it's hard to see in the picture. I used my sookwang tape and stuck it on a piece of white cardstock,cut out the design using my nestabilities, then covered it with glitter ritz, then stamped on the snowman, backed it with a piece of black cardstock using the same nestabilitie one size larger. then I did the same thing and used my nestabilitie snowflakes. I'm not crazy about the snowflakes. need to play around with them a little more.
The second card is a similar method, but this one I stamped on the cardstock, covered it with the tape, then used the glass sugar beads.  This card is Black, white and silver. I love this stamp (from Michaels) when it works right, I find it only stamps good if I use stayz on ink, but whatever works...My first couple of Christmas cards, still can't get in the mood to do them, even though the wind is blowing today, it is still too nice to think about Christmas. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. hey...you got that second stamp to turn out nice!!! no blank spots on it...i think the snowflakes turned out great even if you don't like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards!! Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on BOTH cards! Thank you for joining our B&W+1 color challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete